Michigan Driving Rules ...
1. Construction and renovation on I-94, I-96, I-75 and I-275 is a
way of life and a permanent form of entertainment.
2. All unexplained and unpleasant sights are simplified by the
phrase, "I guess we're not in Kansas anymore!"
3. If someone actually has their turn signal on, it is probably a
factory defect or they are out-of-towners.
4. All old men with blue/white hair wearing a hat have total
5. The minimum acceptable speed on I-696 and M-6 (also called the
Grand Rapids International Speedway) is 85 regardless of the
posted speeds. Anything less is considered downright SISSY.